Friday, February 18, 2011

2011 Bucket List

Weekly
  • Blog at least once a week
  • Intake on Calories = less then 1500 a day (unless I’m doing a crazy workout)
  • Bike more often then I drive
  • Tell people that I love them
  • Be a better friend
  • Take a weekly picture of something fun happening in my life
  • Call family at least once a week
  • Write a poem a week
  • Run 2 times a week


Monthly
  • Bike at least 300 miles a month
  • Paint a picture a month
  • Read 1 fun book and 1 educational book each month


Once
  • Go to Mary and Miles Wedding
  • Go to Shaina and Francis' Wedding
  • Go to Adams Graduation
  • Use my cruise tickets
  • Get a job and keep it
  • Write letters to important people at least twice this year
  • Update address book
  • Record all contacts into computer
  • Make decisions about what to do this fall
  • Move all my stuff to one location
  • Do at least 2 triathlons
  • Do at least 5 bike races
  • Do a summer bike tour
  • Write about something I’m passionate about



1 comment: